Olympic Decks, the best Federal Way Deck Builder, can help you design, build, and install the perfect outdoor living space that meets all your needs. We know the important balance between form and function and will ensure your deck looks fantastic and is built correctly.
We also know the ins and outs of local building codes and the particular style of the King County area so we can make sure your deck is built to regulation with the correct permits while perfectly matching the character of your neighborhood.
If you’re looking to find a premier Federal Way Deck Builder that can build you a deck with style, you are in the right place. Adding a deck to your home is a great way to increase the appeal and charm of your home and create more living space for activities with friends and family.
Your Trusted WA Deck Builders Proudly Serving Federal Way
- Our years of experience. Olympic Decks has been in the decking business for 10 years and we understand the important balance of form and function. We provide an array of services and options and we do all of this with your satisfaction in mind. Our local experience definitely sets us apart.
- Olympic Decks is licensed and insured. Olympic Decks is a Federal Way deck contractor that is a licensed and insured deck builder. Our customers are given the security of knowing they have hired a Federal Way deck builder using best building practices and covers all liability throughout the building process.
- We adhere to all Washington building codes. Our Federal Way deck builder is familiar with building codes ensuring your new outdoor space meets all important standards set by building regulations. And our work and products are all warranted so you know that your project is done well and will stand the test of time and elements.
- Safety is our priority. Our skilled workers have experience and expertise in understanding decking materials, weight load and distribution, and occupational health and safety on site. We make sure our employees and homeowners are safe throughout the building process and that your deck is secure once completed.
- Our reputation speaks for itself. We have many happy customers who have given us fantastic reviews and shared positive feedback online for new clients to see. One of the biggest ways we get business is through word of mouth. Happy homeowners means our reputation can speak for itself. Check out our website to read reviews for yourself.
Deck Contractors in Federal Way, WA can Spruce up your Backyard
Federal Way, Washington offers so much to see and do. It is home to Wild Waves Theme & Water Park, a popular amusement park with thrilling rides and water attractions, providing a perfect place for families and friends to have fun. Nature enthusiasts can enjoy the tranquility of the Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden or take a stroll through the Pacific Bonsai Museum, showcasing bonsai trees from around the world.
The natural beauty of the town can also be seen in Dash Point State Park which is perfect for beachcombing, hiking, and picnicking with stunning views of Puget Sound. What better way to appreciate the gorgeous Pacific Northwest scenery than from a new deck built by Olympic Decks?
There are many different options for decks, from ground-level decks to multi-tier decks, pool decks, and even screened-in porches. There are endless options for the function and style of the deck for you to choose from.
- Ground-level decks: Ground-level decks are a great way to complete your outdoor living space and make it the perfect place for social gatherings as they can be placed anywhere on your property.
- Tiered decks: These multi-level decks are a great way to maximize your outdoor space and are an excellent option if you have a sloped yard or if you want to add dimension to your deck.
- Louvered roofs: A louvered roof can increase the overall value of your house as they are a beautiful and stylish addition. They also allow you some protection against sun, heat, and wind so you can fully enjoy your time outdoors.
- Pool and hot tub decks: There’s nothing better than taking a dip in a pool right outside your home on a hot afternoon or enjoying a soak in a hot tub on a winter evening. Adding a pool or hot tub deck will create a safe and level entry into your water feature and add extra space for lounging and storage.
Our Simplified Deck Building Process
Building a deck on your own can make for a long, tricky, and expensive process. There are so many steps to building a well-constructed deck that it makes sense to hire an affordable deck builder near Federal Way. And with our simplified client process, we will meet all your decking needs without the stress of a DIY project.
Step 1: Call us to talk with a local Olympic Decks agent.
Step 2: Meet with a deck technician at your home to take measurements and discover your vision for your project.
Step 3: Design your new, custom, or resurfaced deck or porch with our team of trained designers.
Step 4: Work with our installation team to create a schedule that works for you.
Step 5: Watch your new deck or porch come to life as our contractors construct your new addition.
When constructing a deck built to last, having an experienced Federal Way deck builder is worth every penny. When you work with our Federal Way deck contractor, you have expert craftsmanship, excellent customer service, and a hassle-free customer process that will allow your deck to be built right and on time.
Choose The Best Federal Way Deck Builder with Olympic Decks
When planning to build the best Federal Way deck, there are many things to keep in mind before contacting a deck builder near Federal Way, such as:
- Determine the size and shape of the deck you want to build.
- Select the materials that best suit your outdoor living space.
- Consider how much maintenance different decking materials require.
- Decide the budget for your new deck or porch.
When it comes to deck-building materials, it’s important to choose something that is both durable and looks great. Pressure-treated lumber or cedar are excellent options for decks because they last longer than other types of wood. They also come in a variety of colors and stains that can be used to enhance the existing exterior of your home.
If you choose to go with the excellent quality composite decking material used by our Federal Way Deck Company, you may spend more upfront but will save on money and time when it comes to upkeep. These composite boards stand up well to the elements meaning they last longer than wood boards.
You can build the best deck on the block with Olympic Decks. Or if you already have a deck, but it’s in need of repair, our Federal Way Deck Company can resurface it to take it back to its best condition. We offer deck evaluations to decide if your deck support system needs to be upgraded or if just replanking is needed.
Just call our Federal Way deck contractor, Olympic Decks, to get a representative out to your home to assess your deck. We are happy to give you sound and experienced advice about what services are right for your deck.
No matter what type of deck or fence you are looking to build, you can rely on Olympic Decks to build you the best deck on the block.
Don’t Hesitate to Transform your Outdoor Living Space
If you’re ready to take the next step, it’s as easy as calling your local Olympic Decks to start your new deck or fence project. This could be what your home needs to take it to the next level and truly transform your ordinary outdoor space into something extraordinary. Our customer service staff are waiting to answer any questions you might have.
Don’t hesitate to transform your outdoor living space. Build a new deck with our Federal Way builder; we promise you won’t be disappointed. Olympic Decks will offer you great value and quality with fair pricing that will leave you happy you chose to go with our professional King County deck company.
Give our Federal Way Deck Company a call or simply fill out our online form for a free, no-obligation consultation and start transforming your outdoor living space with our deck-building experts at Olympic Decks.